Post-Conference Workshops HRM Summit 2015 will feature Practical Workshops on 27 October 2015
HRM Summit 2015 is proud to announce Post-Conference Workshops and Masterclasses.
Workshop: HR Metrics & Workforce Analytics - Insight and Credibility
Bill Robinson Senior Trainer, SHRM
HR professionals will learn how to drive organizational change around human capital activities by linking evidence based data to business strategy and performance. They will also learn to apply HR analytics to a broad spectrum of human capital activities and inking them to workforce analytics. From facilitating outcome-based conversations, to interpreting and benchmarking organizational results, this workshop provides HR professionals hands-on experience that will help acquire the confidence needed to build consensus and acceptance around human capital measures that support operational goals.
Objectives & Learning Outcomes
- Describe the importance and potential uses of business metrics and the role Human Capital Analytics play in evaluating an organization's performance
- Putting metrics into context and how they support the business and give HR credibility through facts, numbers and insight.
- Outlining the differences and utilization of the HR and Workforce Analytics Model to better link human capital results and activities to business performance
- Design a plan for gathering data and implementing human capital measurement in your organization
- Determine what should be measured to gauge whether HR is helping the company deliver on goals 6. Analyze data from an advanced perspective and determine which analytic technique to apply based on the business context